- This event has passed.
Gamification and Self-Tracking in Health and Wellbeing
27th June 2014, 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Organised in partnership with
This event celebrates the cutting edge of health apps in the fields of gamification and self-tracking. The evening is introduced by two talks from academic and industry professionals in the field. The main event is a live showcase of apps and games submitted to our call, demonstrating innovation from UCL academics and SMEs.
A prize of £10,000 worth of app development will be given to the best app, judged on the night by a panel of experts! An audience favourite will also be chosen.
This talk is a must for anyone interested in the impact of gamification and self-tracking apps on health and wellbeing. Please arrive at 18:00 for registration. Talks begin at 18:10.
1) RunTroll, Nicholas Tenhue. http://runtroll.com/#start
2) Wibble, Andy Fugard, http://www.andyfugard.info/
3) HeiaHeia!, Joao Bocas, https://www.heiaheia.com/account
4) Smoke Free, David Crane, http://smokefreediary.com/
5) Go With the Flow, Aneesha Singh, http://www.ucl.ac.uk/uclic/people/a-singh
6) DisciplinXgames, David Hume, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGm1q4T4BA
- Runner-up: Go With the Flow, Aneesha Singh, http://www.ucl.ac.uk/uclic/people/a-singh
- Winner: Smoke Free, David Crane, http://smokefreediary.com/
A supporting statement from our partner, the Enterprise Europe Network:
This event is delivered as part of our work in the Enterprise Europe Network in London. EEN provides support to businesses looking to grasp opportunities present in the European market that might otherwise go unnoticed. We assist in the creation of mutually beneficial business partnerships for local organisations, helping them build their innovation capacity and meet their capital requirements. To find out more please visit: